Friday, December 16, 2005

The most important thing on Harry Reid's plate ...

Are you kidding me? Hairball Reid and Chuckie Schmuckie actually stood up yesterday, and demanded that Bush reveal who outed Valerie Plame.

I am just dumbfounded ... I really, really cannot believe that Democraps are this stupid. I mean, it would be one thing to say nothing about anything ... and this totally ignores the fact that Democrats, as Americans, should be cheering!

Earth to democrats ... if you do not destroy these people (figuratively ... as in pick new leaders), you are done ... dead ... over and out.

I mean ... oh, forget it ... I have no idea what I mean ... words cannot express how stupid it is to try to rekindle the Plame case during what could certainly turn out to be the biggest event in a century.

OK ... for you liberals ... please try this ... project yourself to 12 noon yesterday (15Dec2005) ... I want you to think about exactly what you would want to say ... what point you would want to articulate ... the position of your party. Imagine yourselves as the leaders of the out-of-power, but second most powerful party in the free world.

Does the outing of Valerie Plame come up in the top 5? Top 10? Nowhere on the planet? Most sane people (even liberals) would vote c). Most americans would vote c). Hairball and Chuckie voted something not even on the plate ... they voted it MOST IMPORTANT!

Now, is this right wing, radical crap (to you liberals)? Allright ... let me ask you this ... if Gore/Kerry/Clinton was president ... yes, yes, I know, conservative friends: "God forbid" ... but bear with me ... (back to liberals) what would be most important right now, today??? Nevermind that these cowards would NEVER have gotten Iraq to this point, but Kerry could have inherited this victory from Bush ... so what would you be talking about?

Now, take that farther ... if on a day like today ... Republicans brought up ... oh, I don't know ... travelgate ... what would you be saying?

Oh yeah? How exactly did you react when some radical nuts brought up Monica when Clinton bombed the baby formula factory? This is a thousand times more important ... a REAL ELECTION IN IRAQ ... and liberals are bringing up Plame?

Now, some conservative fun

OK ... first I have to admit that this idea is stolen from my liberal pals over at 1832. A few weeks ago they did an article parody on a couple of Republican candidates for governor of Wisconsin.

I want you all to imagine the conversation between Hairball and da Schmuckie before this press conference ...

"Damn, Chuckie ... I thought we had the world ... we owned the Iraq issue, oil prices were impossible, we hit the big 2000 ... seriously, I almost allowed myself to believe we could take back one of the houses."

"Yeah, Harry ... it was looking pretty good, eh? I mean, Bush refused to fight and we could say anything we want and get away with it ... almost like the good ol' days before blogs and Fox"

"Yeah ... I guess we kinda screwed up, though ... took a little too much from Moore and Move-On ... why the heck do we keep walking into that trap?"

"Well, you know, its that damn Rove, I'll bet ... He just tells everybody to shut up and we just keep talking and talking until we say something totally stupid"

"You know ... I just think we got so accustomed to our pals in New York covering for us when we say the totally stupid things and burying our old tapes. Where the heck are these blogs getting all our old stuff from? Every time I say something, 15 seconds later the internet is full of tapes from last year where I said the opposite."

"Dunno ... so what the hell are we going to do now? Dean keeps screwing us up, and Nancy set up John and now we all look like idiots ... how the hell are we going to position ourselves now?"

"Pretend like we're happy?"

"Are you nuts? No friggin' way are we going to be able to spin on that one ... the anti-war freaks are already crappin' all over Hillary ... we don't want them on our necks"

"So what?"

"Let's pretend like it isn't happening"
...

Go ahead ... play it out ... you'll get a great laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home