Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Simple ... they are lying

Was tuned into the radio this morning and heard a comment (or perhaps a replay of a comment) about the situation with the security forces in Iraq. His question was along the lines of "How can we go from 1 battalion to 200,000 soldiers being ready for operations in a matter of ... weeks?"

Simple ... the 1 battalion number came from Democrats, and the Democrats are lying.

What has been amazing to me is how much the liberals have been getting away with ... I think that literally many people in this country have consumed the garbage being massed produced by the DNC and parroted by the media.

Why?

Well, mostly because Bush and Rumsfeld have not responded.

Think about it ... is the oil flowing or not? When the terrorists were hitting the pipelines monthly, it was the top running story. When was the last time you heard the pipeline was taken out?

How about power, water, etc.? Well, when it WAS NOT working, you saw stories on it everyday ... similar to the crap you were fed from New Orleans. Now, however, what are you hearing? Nothing ... guess why?

The ONLY guys I hear talking about the good things happening are the military guys themselves. Whenever I talk to one (and I go out of my way to find out since I want to personally thank as many as I can) ... they cannot wait to talk about all the good things that are happening there. Also, and in virtually every case I have personally encountered, they are not happy (mostly bitter, some really pissed off) with the news coverage ... or should I say lack thereof. They want the credit for the good that happens.

Again, I blame Bush and Rumsfeld ... since blaming the liberals is redundant. I expect D.C. democraps to be despicable slime ... to be the poster boys/girls for Al Jazeera and Al Queda. But the lack of a response by the good guys is inexcusable.

Think about it ... Rumsfeld was at his high point during the war ... ripping on the media, always good for a great zinger ... where the hell has he been? Put him back on there front and center, and get the rest of the administration hammering home the positive message about Iraq. Also, whenever responding to a Democrat whine, the message should be "yeah, another whining liberal ... but what positive thing have they offered to help us win?" BEFORE dismissing of the whine with the facts.

And if I hear GW say "it is hard work" one more time, I am going to puke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home