Thursday, January 04, 2007

Nancy Pelosi : Millionaire in an apron?

I have acknowledged in the past that when somebody lies to me, I take it personally. I get angry ... *real* angry. It is an automatic response ... I do not have to think about it. In fact ... in some cases I end up having to apologize for this acute sensitivity, since sometimes the leftie I am arguing with is too steeped in their liberal swill to even know what they are saying is total bull. The reason for my anger is that I see somebody lying to me as calling me "stupid" ... like I am too stupid to know what is really going on. Admittedly it gets silly sometimes ... like when I see liberal goofs on various media broadcasts and take it personally / get angry.

But in the case of Nancy Pelosi ... you are dealing with a doofus who is so mindless in her arrogance, that you just have to shake your head.

In a part of her speech after being elected the very first female Speaker in the history of this country ... contemplate that for a moment, please ... this multimillionaire, child of priveledge, elitest swine actually made a comment about moving from the kitchen to Congress.

I was dumbfounded ... I mean ... this idiot had been planning for this moment for years, and that is the line she comes up with? It would be stupid if it were true! Yet it is a total smack in the face to us "little people" ... because we're so dumb that we would believe that Nancy Pelosi was the apron bound housewife prior to her stellar climb to the 3rd spot on the presidential roster.

Now, abstract yourself from this to the "higher thought" ... because it WAS a historical moment ... this lie will be embedded in that history forever! Nevermind that she totally blew a chance to do something substantial here ... to sieze an opportunity for greatness ... you would expect somebody this clueless to blow an opportunity like this. But to instead use the moment as an opportunity to try to create a delusion? I have to admit that as much as I despise these people, not even I thought she could be this stupid and arrogant.

It should just shake you to the core.

Now ... a bit of "self-flagellation" here ... an abstraction to the "higher thought" ... (would that be a "higher, higher"?) ... the thought is this : our side lost to these buffoons!

God! I wish we had Reagan back!

OK ... one more thing ... remember how the leftist media destroyed the first president Bush because THE PRESIDENT was not real familiar with grocery store scanners (like it is somehow something to be ashamed of that he was unfamiliar with modern retail store mechanics after the 12 years he was VP / President)?

Think that one through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home